Media and PressWhat is HealthKit?
HealthKit is an award-winning global platform for patients and practitioners around the world, providing revolutionary clinical software tailored to the needs of practitioners of any profession in any country, integrated with services for patients including directories to find the right practitioner for you and tools to track your health. We bring these services into the one service to make health efficient, effective and accessible, wherever you are in the world.
HealthKit was founded by Alison Hardacre and Lachlan Wheeler (photo), who had previously launched a similar service in Australia in 2010.Global growth
- Launched in April 2012, HealthKit's first customers in the US, UK and Australia joined in October 2012
- HealthKit now has practitioners in more than 40 countries around the world
- We save practitioners an estimated 30,000 hours each month so that they can treat more patients and reduce unmet patient need
- Multiple award winner, including the iAward for Health in recognition of its potential to transform health globally
- Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org