Be part of the
HealthKit harnesses technology to make health efficient, effective and accessible all over the world, and enable health informatics to cure the world's diseases. Join HealthKit and the work you do will make a difference to patients and practitioners in every country of the world. You'll also be working with some of the foremost thinkers in health technology and analytics, and have the opportunity to work globally in a tightknit team based in Melbourne, Australia
Permanent Application Developer Opportunity
HealthKit is an award-winning, high growth venture improving health all over the world in ways never considered before. We're growing very fast and recruiting an experienced Application Developers to join our team in Melbourne, Australia.
You will gain significant exposure to high growth ventures in this hugely exciting area of IT and you'll have the opportunity to experience everything technical in the business from coding, front/back-end design, database and server management, and testing.
We are seeking self-starters who are ready to go over their head and push themselves to the next level in fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment where everything you do matters. We are seeking the following skills, capabilities and experience:
- Exceptional PHP skills with at least 3-5 years post-University PHP experience, with solid experience working with MVC frameworks
- SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS SQL etc.) and database experience
- Solid experience operating in a LAMP environment
- Strong logic capabilities and a demonstrated ability to deal with technical and business process complexity
- Exposure to payments systems and 3rd party integration using APIs is advantageous.
To succeed in this environment, you must be passionate about programming and have a thirst for learning, with a desire to make a genuine difference. You have the drive to get things done quickly and accurately, and the desire to build the best health software in the world.